Wednesday, January 22, 2020
Project Selection - Decision
I have decided that I would make a magazine instead of a film, the biggest reason as to why is because I have prior knowledge and experiences that can help me more so in making a magazine instead of a film. In a magazine I already have a familiarity with design software like Photoshop ad Illustrator from my 2 years of digital design, I even had to make a magazine cover in illustrator as one of my projects so that prior experience will significantly help in the making of my magazine. Where as in making a film I have have no prior knowledge or experiences that can help me in the overall process of making a film. Another reason I went with the magazine project is that I already have more creative freedom in the making of my magazine. Since I already have a knowledge in Photoshop I can do a lot more in it than compared to a film, I can do more complicated actions and just have a wider range of options for what I could do when making the magazine. One last reason is that it takes less coordination with other members in order to make a magazine, in a film you have to set a shoot where not only are all the members are available but are also near the location where we plan to film which can be disrupted by bad weather and other factors. In a magazine though you don't have to meet with any of the other members to make changes to the magazine and makes schedules more malleable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment